Greek English
 
Home Page / What to know / Relegious Life / Church of Agios Georgios
Print this page
Church of Agios Georgios

Standing in the centre of the Community is the chapel of Agios Georgios. It is a single-aisled stony chapel with a wooden roof. According to an inscription carved on a rock which is located above the window of the Holy Bema, the chapel was built in the end of the 19th century and more specifically in 1893. 

 
 December 2018

MTWTFSS
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31 
 
 
CONTACT US
COMMUNITY COUNCIL OF KANNAVIA
2834, Kannavia Lefkosia
Τel: 22922377
Fax: 22922600
E-mail: kskannavia@hotmail.com
Designed & Developed by NETinfo Plc